(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年12月19日星期日

Food for Run and Thought 10

「My younger girls, Gracie and Willa, ask me why I run so much, and I answer honestly, "because I love it."」Peter Sagal, a 3:20 marathoner and the host of NPR's Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me!

「Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be.」Dr. George Sheehan

「I run because it's my passion, and not just a sport. Every time I walk out the door, I know why I'm going where I'm going and I'm already focused on that special place where I find my peace and solitude. Running, to me, is more than just a physical exercise... it's a consistent reward for victory!」William Arthur Ward, American author

「Set your goals high because what a person accomplishes is in proportion to what they attempt.」Mitchell Naufell

「Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.」William Arthur Ward, American author

沒有留言: