(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年12月19日星期日

Food for Run and Thought 11


「Of all the races, there is no better stage for heroism than a marathon.」Dr. George Sheehan

「I have to make myself take a day off. I get addicted, and I feel guilty if don't run. I have to remember it's the recovery days when you actually get stronger. When you take a day off, you can run fast and hard next time you get out there.」Danica Patrick, Professional race-car driver

「He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.」Muhammad Ali

「Often I feel like I can just run forever. If someone told me I had to run for 10 hours, I probably could.」Mika Brzezinski, Co-Host, MSNBC's Morning Joe

「Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things.」Joe Paterno, Head football coach of Penn State University

沒有留言: