(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年12月19日星期日

Food for Run and Thought 15

「Now I am not running to please sponsors or to be the No.1 U.S. runner. Now I look at each step I get to take as a gift. I run because I love to run. I want to be able to run until I am 90 years old.」Suzy Favor Hamilton, Olympic miler

「The first thing is to love your sport. Never do it to please someone else. It has to be yours.」Peggy Fleming, American figure skater

「What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place. You pray and think of the children and what you're doing, and you get through it. The time passes clearly. The first mile is the hardest.」Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS

「Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer.」Percy Cerutty, an athletics coach in the 1950s and 1960s

「Don't be concerned with what you can't do. Work on what you can do - then count your blessings.」Alan Robinson, 56-year-old partially paralyzed marathon runner

沒有留言: