(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年12月19日星期日

Food for Run and Thought 16

「It is better, I think, to begin easily and get your running to be smooth and relaxed and then to go faster and faster.」Henry Rono, champion runner

「Running gives me a sense of controlling my life. I like the finiteness of runs, the fact that I have a clear beginning and end. I set a goal and I achieve it. A good run makes you feel sort of holy.」Nancy Gerstein, runner

「Running is a statement to society. It is saying 'no' to always being on call, to sacrificing our daily runs for others' needs. When we run we are doing something for ourselves.」Phoebe Jones, runner

「So much in life seems inflexible and unchangeable, and part of the joy of running and especially racing is the realization that improvement and progress can be achieved.」Nancy Anderson, runner

「You should run your first marathon for the right reasons, because you'll never be the same person again. You must want to do it, not do it because your boss did it or your spouse did it.」Bill Wenmark, running coach

沒有留言: