(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年12月19日星期日

Food for Run and Thought 21

「The more I train, the more I realize I have more speed in me.」Leroy Burrell, former American athlete who twice set the world record for the 100 meter sprint

「It's my own space, my own time, when I'm just out there letting my thoughts go. It's part of my day like eating, and it's one of my favorite parts.」Louise Kent

「The battles that count aren't the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself - the invisible, inevitable battles inside all of us - that's where it's at.」Jesse Owens, American track and field athlete and Olympic gold medal winner

「Take care of yourself. Eat well, rest, train hard and smart, make time to think and breathe. Be intentional with your time.」Kristin Armstrong, Author and runner

「There is something beautiful about working so hard that you are reduced to silence next to your friends. Some friendships never get to the level where silence is comfortable, let alone productive or healing. Some friends will never understand the unspoken.」Kristin Armstrong, Author and runner

沒有留言: