(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年12月19日星期日

Food for Run and Thought 26

「I run because it's my passion, and not just a sport. Every time I walk out the door, I know why I'm going where I'm going and I'm already focused on that special place where I find my peace and solitude. Running, to me, is more than just a physical exercise... it's a consistent reward for victory! 」Sasha Azevedo, Model and runner

「I was pushed by myself because I have my own rule, and that is that every day I run faster, and try harder. 」Wilson Kipketer, Kenyan born Danish former middle distance runner

「Running is real and relatively simple - but it ain't easy. 」Mark Will-Weber, author and running coach

「Good things come slow-especially in distance running. 」Bill Dillinger, Oregon coach

「There is no satisfaction without a struggle first. 」Marty Liquori, American middle distance athlet

沒有留言: