(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年12月19日星期日

Food for Run and Thought 5

「To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality. 」Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop

「They say you can't run away from your troubles. I say that you can. 」John Bingham, The Courage to Start

「Dwell on the positive, but have controlled, passionate anger. 」Pat Tyson, running coach

「Encourage kids to enjoy running and play in athletics. Don't force them to run too much competition. 」Arthur Lydiard, New Zealand runner and coach

「Why should I practice running slow? I already know how to run slow. I want to learn to run fast. Everyone said: 'You are a fool!' But when I first won the European Championship, they said: 'You are a genius!'」Emil Zatopek on interval training. He won the 5000, 10,000, and the marathon at the 1952 Olympics

沒有留言: