(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年12月19日星期日

Food for Run and Thought 18

「You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your comfort zone.」Percy Cerutty, running coach

「My thoughts before a big race are usually pretty simple. I tell myself: Get out of the blocks, run your race, stay relaxed. If you run your race, you'll win....Channel your energy. Focus..」Carl Lewis

「If you set a goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won your race. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your performance, or just finish the race. It's up to you. 」Dave Scott, triathlete

「At the start of races 50 miles or longer, most people have the spirit of 'We're about to embark on an adventure.' At the finish, regardless of how we place, we're all equals because we have finished a grand adventure.」Kami Semick, 2009 national 50-K and 50-mile trail champion, IAU 100-K world champion

「I run marathons twice a year to keep me training year-round, so I'm not obsessing about a PR every time. 」Pam Anderson, Chef and marathoner

沒有留言: